Friday, November 1, 2013

New Adventures…


So today, my friends, I am traveling to Swaziland. I am going with a lady and another volunteer just for the weekend. When I first arrived in South Africa my passport was stamped for 90 days. I tried to figure out how I was going to stay until January. I prayed, others prayed to figure out the best way to make this happen. The option was to leave Johannesburg and go to another country within Africa, so when I pass over the border, I am able to renew my stay for 90 more days. My volunteer coordinator prayed about it one morning and the Lord gave her a message from the Word. She then remembered a friend of hers that was born and raised in Swaziland. She called her and she said she would be glad to take me. Jesus worked everything out in His time. I want to thank everyone for their prayers in and through this whole process. In my heart, I knew the Lord wasn't done with me here, I just didn't know how He was going to work everything out. 

Praising the Lord for answered prayers today. He is sovereign. He is good. May His name be glorified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment