Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Kiwis…

I don't know what it will be like when the New Zealand crew leave. I guess I will be finding out soon. I am not one to open up to people quickly. Yes, I may tell you whatever you want to know and yes I will be your friend super fast but I have a way of separating my heart and mind. I can let someone in without them actually touching my heart. 
These Kiwis made their home right in my heart. I have never met three people who all have different personalities and yet I adore each one of them individually. They have brought so much life and joy here at the baby house. I've enjoyed my time getting to know them very much. If this is how all the New Zealand folks are, well I might just move there. 
I plan to make a trip there to visit them soon. They are three people I will never forget and know I will see again! 

Volunteers will come and go but I will always remember the time I spent with the Kiwis. 

1 comment: