Sunday, October 20, 2013

Adoption…


A couple of weeks ago one of my favorite little girls got adopted. I was off, so I was able to go and see her before she left. They dressed her in a beautiful polka dot dress with white shoes and a headband. She looked as if she was going to church in her Easter dress. She was gorgeous. I couldn't help but think how lucky these parents are that will be welcoming her into their family. This little one has been on of my favorites since I first arrived. I've seen her progress in so many ways. She is so clever. She loves books, enjoys people, smiles, makes faces at you, tries to repeat what you say (it sounds like it but no words just baby talk) and rarely cries. She took her first steps here a few days before she left. It's such a blessing to me to be apart of her life for just a short amount of time. Her parents will be so blessed to have her. I am so excited for this little one and the life she is about to encounter. 

I know these Door of Hope babies are making such an impact in the communities they live in. They are changing the world for Christ and they cannot speak. Where they go I know the Lord will use them to bring people to Himself. I know without a doubt these children are used by God to further His kingdom. I am so blessed to be apart of their lives. Even though it's only for a short amount of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment