Monday, October 14, 2013

What is God Teaching Me?

Sometimes when I am going through a hard time, all I can do is ask Him, "Lord, what are You trying to teach me?" 

I want to thank everyone for your encouragement, support and prayers. Before I came to South Africa, I was lead to believe I was going to receive extra funds, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control that isn't possible. However my desire to stay hasn't changed. So now I am humbly asking you to pray for me and my stay here. I know the Lord has me here and I know that He is peace in the midst of confusion. I am only trusting in Him through this because I know He is sovereign and in control of all of it. At this time all I see is what's right in front of my face. God sees the BIG picture. He knows what's coming. 

If you would like to give, my fundraising website is https://www.youcaring.com/mission-trip-fundraiser/amanda-is-going-to-africa/74125 and all you have to click on is Give Now. It will take you to PayPal and you pay that way. You do not need a PayPal account to pay. 

Thanks again for your prayers and support. It's the reason I was able to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment