Monday, August 12, 2013

Well hello!

I will be leaving soon on this new adventure the Lord has prepared for me. It's going to be amazing, challenging, eventful, eye opening, life-changing, answered prayers and an adventure. So come with me and enter into this journey with me by following my blog. I will update it as much as I can. I want to thank everyone for your encouragement and prayers through this. If it wasn't for your support, I would not be doing this. Jesus used YOU to help me, be obedient and follow His plans.
Jesus, YOU are why I am doing this. Why I am going to change dirty nappies (diapers), wipe snotty noses, play patty cake, feed bottles and give baths to YOUR beautiful children. Thank You Jesus for choosing me to go on this glorious adventure. May Your name be lifter higher!  Ephesians 3:20.


No comments:

Post a Comment